Holy Family School
- Holy Family offers an exceptionally positive atmosphere for educational, moral, physical, and spiritual growth.
- We serve students from preschool through the eighth grade. In addition to our curricula basics of language arts, math, science, social studies and religion, we offer classes taught by specialists in Spanish, art, music, performing arts, writing, physical education and health at all grade levels.
- Holy Family is accredited through the Northwest Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities.
- We are blessed with a faculty and support staff that is committed to excellence in learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.