Holy Family School
- Holy Family offers an exceptionally positive atmosphere for educational, moral, physical, and spiritual growth.
- We serve students from preschool through the eighth grade. In addition to our curricula basics of language arts, math, science, social studies and religion, we offer classes taught by specialists in Spanish, art, music, performing arts, writing, physical education and health at all grade levels.
- Holy Family is accredited through the Northwest Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities.
- We are blessed with a faculty and support staff that is committed to excellence in learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.