St Agatha Catholic School
- St. Agatha Catholic School is rooted in the traditions and teachings of the Catholic Church.
- In partnership with the parish we acknowledge the role of the whole community, family, and school in ensuring that each student reaches his or her full potential as a child of God.
- We recognize parents as the primary educators of their children.
- We value our educators who create an enthusiastic learning environment to develop the mind, body, and spirit of every child.
- Our program is directed toward the mastery of academic skills, while allowing students the opportunity to develop a wide range individual talents and abilites contributing to the greater community.
- We encourage and expect our students to work toward their academic potential, to serve others, and to grow in their faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Learning Support Center that supports students with varying academic needs|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Students wear uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,095|
|Tuition Notes||$6095 is the Catholic rate, $7625 is the Non-Catholic Rate|
|Admissions Director||Chris Harris|
|Admissions Associate||Arnaud Prevot|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Lacrosse, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Swimming, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Drumming, Judo, Mad Science, Tennis Lessons
Arts and Music Programs:
- Choosing a school for your child is a big decision. At St. Agatha Catholic School we are committed to educating your entire child including their mind, body and spirit. We are proud to offer state-of -the art facilities, high academic standards and a community which values each individual child. Our goal is to help your child reach their full potential in a positive, challenging learning environment and to prepare your children for their secondary school experience. Please email email@example.com or call us at 503.234.5500 to request a tour.
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.