- Portland Adventist Elementary School promises you and your children a secure, stable and high quality Christian education.
- Our school is located in a quiet residential neighborhood where children are safe while they learn under the guidance of qualified, caring Christian teachers.
- The Seventh-day Adventist Church recognizes each student's individual value as a child of God and desires that each student should have the opportunity to receive a Christian education.
- Portland Adventist Elementary School is committed to excellence in Christian education while leading each student in a growing relationship with Christ.
- Our commitment is to a balanced experience in the areas of spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional and social development that will enable students to face the challenges of life and to contribute to society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,325|
|Tuition Notes||scholarships available|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Barbara Plubell|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PortlandGrades: PK-10 | 115 students
17800 Se Main St
Portland, OR 97233
PortlandGrades: PK-8 | 302 students
127 N Rosa Parks Way
Portland, OR 97217
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 27, 2017
This fictional interview illustrates how one set of parents chose a private school for their daughter.
April 27, 2017
Joseph Gauld is a distinguished educator who founded Hyde Schools in 1966.
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.