- We look forward to welcoming you and your child everyday.
- Our teachers are eager to understand your needs and ways to uniquely serve you and your family.
- Keeping your child safe is our number one priority, while sharing with you their learning and developmental experiences.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Powell KinderCare, and thank you for choosing our center! We are passionate and knowledgeable about providing a healthy foundation, nurturing care, and educational exploration to meet the developmental needs for each age group from six weeks to 12 years. Our state certified teachers are available daily to meet a variety of scheduling needs. Our goal is to help you feel confident and comfortable. We are proud to offer home cooked meals; to facilitate fun, exciting learning opportunities; and to help your child grow and develop through their different stages in life. Come in today and join us for a world of learning. We look forward to meeting you soon!
- Here at the Powell KinderCare Learning Center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. All of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates and our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. We have an onsite Health and Safety Coordinator who's duties includes conducting monthly earthquake and fire drills, ensuring that all staff's first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Oregon DHS
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: 12 | 4 students
2601 Se 160th Ave Ste 200
Portland, OR 97236
(503)761-7253 1 12
- Portland Grades: 9-12 | 150 students
2208 Se 182nd Ave
Portland, OR 97233 1.1 9-12
- Portland Grades: PK-K | 37 students
1440 Se 182nd Ave
Portland, OR 97233
(503)667-6750 1.6 PK-K
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.