We look forward to welcoming you and your child everyday.
Our teachers are eager to understand your needs and ways to uniquely serve you and your family.
Keeping your child safe is our number one priority, while sharing with you their learning and developmental experiences.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 62 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Powell KinderCare, and thank you for choosing our center! We are passionate and knowledgeable about providing a healthy foundation, nurturing care, and educational exploration to meet the developmental needs for each age group from six weeks to 12 years. Our state certified teachers are available daily to meet a variety of scheduling needs. Our goal is to help you feel confident and comfortable. We are proud to offer home cooked meals; to facilitate fun, exciting learning opportunities; and to help your child grow and develop through their different stages in life. Come in today and join us for a world of learning. We look forward to meeting you soon!
- Here at the Powell KinderCare Learning Center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. All of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates and our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. We have an onsite Health and Safety Coordinator who's duties includes conducting monthly earthquake and fire drills, ensuring that all staff's first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Oregon DHS
Endorse Powell KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.