Stepping Stone Day School Center
- Stepping Stone Day School Center strive to provide safe, loving and nurturing care at all times.
- We believe that each child is unique, special and learns best when they are safe, engaged and interested in exciting activities.
- Our age specific programs and curriculum provide fun and educational opportunities that assist in developing the whole child developmentally, socially, and intellectually all while maintaining a high level of respect for each child and their family.
- At Stepping Stone Day School you will feel confident that your child's needs will always be respectfully met.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school, and preschool to Stepping Stone Day School Center is The Phonics Phactory (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gresham Grades: NS-10 | 301 students
3333 Ne 8th Street
Gresham, OR 97080
(503)661-5632 0.9 NS-10
- Portland Grades: PK-K | 25 students
1015- S.e. 181st Av.
Portland, OR 97233
(503)661-1457 1.2 PK-K
- Portland Grades: 9-12 | 150 students
2208 Se 182nd Ave
Portland, OR 97233 1.5 9-12
- Portland Grades: PK-K | 37 students
1440 Se 182nd Ave
Portland, OR 97233
(503)667-6750 1.8 PK-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.