- At KinderCare our teachers are passionate about educating and nurturing your child.
- Our teachers are dedicated to getting to know all of the children in their classrooms.
- We believe childhood is a brief moment in time and the education of your child should only be practiced by individuals dedicated to providing your child with safe, nurturing learning experiences.
- At KinderCare we know your child is your most precious possession and we strive to ensure your child is in excellent hands while you are away.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for choosing our Gresham KinderCare Center! At KinderCare, we know the early years of life are the most important for building a strong and healthy foundation for your child. We are committed to meet your child's individual educational, social, and developmental needs. At KinderCare our nurturing learning environment is most of all fun! We are passionate about providing the best place for your child through a learning environment where your child's day is filled with exploration and discovery. Our dedicated teachers believe it is important to get to know not only the children in their classrooms, but also the child's parents. We believe communication is the important for providing the best learning experience for your child. Together, we can do amazing things to prepare your child to become a life-long learner. We would love to show you all of the wonderful experiences that happen at our school. Please contact the center to schedule a time to come in and visit.
- At KinderCare Learning Center your child's safety is one of our top priorities. We have locked perimeter doors as well as playground fences with locked gates. The front door of our building has a coded entry and only authorized persons are allowed a code to the center. Our center has a Health and Safety Coordinator with the responsibility of ensuring that our center is meeting our company's cleanliness, sanitation, and safety standards. At KinderCare, we conduct monthly fire and disaster drills to ensure both children and staff members know what to do in the case of an emergency. Our teachers have First Aid/CPR certification as well as an Oregon Food Handler's Card. In order to be hired at KinderCare, our teachers have passed both state and federal background checks.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA, Oregon DHS (10% Discount for students, employees of Legacy/Mt. Hood and City of Gresham)
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Gresham KinderCare is The Phonics Phactory (1.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gresham Grades: NS-10 | 301 students
3333 Ne 8th Street
Gresham, OR 97080
(503)661-5632 1 NS-10
- Troutdale Grades: PK-12 | 292 students
27710 Se Strebin Road
Troutdale, OR 97060
(503)661-0606 1.6 PK-12
- Gresham Grades: PK-9 | 73 students
2500 Se Palmblad Rd
Gresham, OR 97080 1.8 PK-9
- Gresham Grades: PK-2 | 22 students
3445 Se Hillyard Rd
Gresham, OR 97080 1.9 PK-2
- Portland Grades: PK-K | 25 students
1015- S.e. 181st Av.
Portland, OR 97233
(503)661-1457 1.9 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.