At KinderCare our teachers are passionate about educating and nurturing your child.
Our teachers are dedicated to getting to know all of the children in their classrooms.
We believe childhood is a brief moment in time and the education of your child should only be practiced by individuals dedicated to providing your child with safe, nurturing learning experiences.
At KinderCare we know your child is your most precious possession and we strive to ensure your child is in excellent hands while you are away.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 33 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for choosing our Gresham KinderCare Center! At KinderCare, we know the early years of life are the most important for building a strong and healthy foundation for your child. We are committed to meet your child's individual educational, social, and developmental needs. At KinderCare our nurturing learning environment is most of all fun! We are passionate about providing the best place for your child through a learning environment where your child's day is filled with exploration and discovery. Our dedicated teachers believe it is important to get to know not only the children in their classrooms, but also the child's parents. We believe communication is the important for providing the best learning experience for your child. Together, we can do amazing things to prepare your child to become a life-long learner. We would love to show you all of the wonderful experiences that happen at our school. Please contact the center to schedule a time to come in and visit.
- At KinderCare Learning Center your child's safety is one of our top priorities. We have locked perimeter doors as well as playground fences with locked gates. The front door of our building has a coded entry and only authorized persons are allowed a code to the center. Our center has a Health and Safety Coordinator with the responsibility of ensuring that our center is meeting our company's cleanliness, sanitation, and safety standards. At KinderCare, we conduct monthly fire and disaster drills to ensure both children and staff members know what to do in the case of an emergency. Our teachers have First Aid/CPR certification as well as an Oregon Food Handler's Card. In order to be hired at KinderCare, our teachers have passed both state and federal background checks.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA, Oregon DHS (10% Discount for students, employees of Legacy/Mt. Hood and City of Gresham)
Endorse Gresham KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.