- Carver School: We are a teacher-parent co-op. Our teaching staff are licensed with the State of Oregon.
- We teacher like the old time school with small class sizes, full curriculum including Music, Art and Physical Education.
- A child cannot get lost in this kind of teaching environment.
- The school is a Non-Profit, registered with the state of Oregon.
- We run the school like a business with an accountant and lawyer taking care of the business.
- Call for an appointment to visit inside the school and meet the teachers. Carver School is closer than you think!.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(follow state dress code for schools)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Offers Family Discounts. Very Affordable. If you think you can't afford the tuition still call and arrange a private meeting with admissions team to discuss a possible discounted tuition.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cheryl Hangland|
|Admissions Associate||Kathy Hoselton|
- Small Class Size
- Multi-Age Activities
- Direct Phonics Instruction
- Hands on Learning
- Full Curriculum:
- Multi-Sensory Instruction
- Music, Music producing, PE, Art, and Field Trips Before and After care
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boring Grades: NS-8 | 167 students
26505 Se Kelso Rd.
Boring, OR 97009
(503)663-4568 9 NS-8
- Portland Grades: PK-5 | 218 students
10525 SE Cherry Blossom Drive
Portland, OR 97216
(503)255-5337 8.5 PK-5
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 322 students
12645 SW Pacific Hwy
Portland, OR 97223
(503)639-4179 13.6 PK-8