The Madeleine Elementary School
Tel: (503) 288-9197
- Madeleine School is a kindergarten through eighth grade Catholic elementary school in the Irvington/Alameda neighborhood of Portland, Oregon.
- For over 95 years, The Madeleine has offered an exceptional values-based education.
- Thousands of young people have passed through the school doors and emerged with both a solid educational foundation, and a deeper commitment to their faith, families and community.
- The Madeleine School is a faith-filled Catholic community committed to nurturing the growth of the whole child.
- We nurture the spirituality of our community through opportunities for prayer, service, and study in order to deepen each person's relationship with God.
- We build community based on love, understanding, and respect for the dignity of all people as modeled by Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 116 students
2120 NE Tillamook
Portland, OR 97212 0.6 PK-8
- Portland Grades: 9-12 | 54 students
1704 Ne 26th Ave
Portland, OR 97212
(503) 280-1058 0.8 9-12
- Portland Grades: 9-12 | 50 students
3802 Ne Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Portland, OR 97212
(503) 261-8470 1 9-12
- Portland Grades: K | 90 students
4210 Ne Going St
Portland, OR 97218
(503) 422-3608 1.3 K
- Portland Grades: K-4 | 131 students
3710 N Mississippi Ave
Portland, OR 97227
(503) 288-5813 1.6 K-4
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.