De La Salle North Catholic High School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (503)285-9385 Ext. 140
- De La Salle North Catholic High School prepares young men and women for college by providing a rigorous faith-based education emphasizing math, science, and language arts.
- Located in north Portland, Oregon, De La Salle North Catholic is racially, spiritually, and culturally diverse.
- More than 95 percent of our graduating seniors earn acceptance to college each year.
- We offer a private college preparatory education to students with few educational options and to families with limited economic means; De La Salle North Catholic turns away no one due to an inability to pay.
- We`re known as The School That Works because our students are employed one day per week in a unique Corporate Internship Program to lower the cost of their education. http://delasallenorth.org.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP English, AP Physics, AP Spanish,|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School Uniform & Dress Code)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,995|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid and Scholarships applications available to all capable, interested and motivated students. 83% of student body receives financial aid.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Ni'Cole Sims|
|Admissions Associate||Sandra Rivera|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Constitutional Law Club, Drama Club, Earth Club, Honors American Literature, Lasallian Youth Ministry Student Leaders, Latinx Club, National Honor Society, Philosophy Club
- De La Salle North Catholic High School prepares young
- men and women for college by providing a rigorous
- faith-based education emphasizing math, science, and
- language arts. Located in north Portland, Oregon, De La
- Salle North Catholic is racially, spiritually, and culturally
- diverse. More than 95 percent of our graduating seniors
- earn acceptance to college each year. We offer a private
- college preparatory education to students with few
- educational options and to families with limited
- economic means; De La Salle North Catholic turns away
- no one due to an inability to pay. We`re known as The
- School That Works because our students are employed
- one day per week in a unique Corporate Internship
- Program to lower the cost of their education.http://delasallenorth.org
Profile last updated:
We now have 4 AP Classes (AP Spanish, AP English, AP Physics, AP Calculus) and 2 honors societies (National Honors Society and Sociedad Honraria Hispanica)
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Gloria
Nearby Homes for Sale
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.