Rosemary Anderson High School/portland Oic
Tel: (503) 797-7201
- Rosemary Anderson High School/portland Oic serves 138 students in grades 9-12 and is a member of the Other special emphasis association(s) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Rosemary Anderson High School/portland Oic is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 331 students
127 N Rosa Parks Way
Portland, OR 97217
(503) 283-5197 0.6 PK-8
- Portland Grades: K-4 | 131 students
3710 N Mississippi Ave
Portland, OR 97227
(503) 288-5813 0.8 K-4
- Portland Grades: 9-12 | 50 students
3802 Ne Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Portland, OR 97212
(503) 261-8470 1 9-12
- Portland Grades: 9-12 | 104 students
2215 N Lombard Street
Portland, OR 97217
(503) 281-9597 1.3 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.