- Oregon Outreach, Inc. is a non-profit organization incorporated in 1988, with the goal of providing employment and training opportunities for youth throughout Oregon.
- Today, the organization operates accredited school programs in the Portland Metro area.
- Oregon Outreach's alternative school programs - based on a nationally acclaimed private DeLaSalle Education Center model in Kansas City, Missouri assist youth who have previously dropped out of the traditional school setting, or who are at high risk to drop out.
- Oregon Outreach programs provide individualized instruction, small class size, comprehensive supportive services, and high academic standards.
- By including the student in the design of his or her academic program, it is the goal of Oregon Outreach to make education meaningful for the student.
- Support services are offered to help the student stabilize his or her life so that education can become a reality.
- The mission of Oregon Outreach, Inc. is to provide an accredited academic program and support system, which assists the student in succeeding in the classroom, at home and in the community.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.