The Children's Garden - Field Office
Tel: (971) 277-5535
The Children`s Garden was incorporated in 1988 by a local family in pursuit of quality childcare.
Disappointed by the poor selection of nurturing environments for their young daughter, the couple found most programs to be lacking the individual, loving touch personalized childcare should emanate.
After the birth of their second child, they proceeded to open what has become one of Portland`s most loved and adored early childhood learning centers.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Every child is special and unique.
- Helping them to discover their special qualities and blossom within their uniqueness is the aim of The Children`s Garden. Beautiful personalities unfold before your eyes when children are embraced with unconditional love and acceptance.
- A self-confident child with a strong, positive self-image is free to see the wonder of the world around them and to experience the joy of discovery. It is our desire to provide the rich, nurturing soil from which little beings can grow.
- Our programs follow a developmental approach, allowing us to follow a child`s lead. We feel that the process of learning is as important as the content. Helping children learn how to learn is what our programs are all about.
- We believe that parents are the most important people in a child`s life. We at The Children`s Garden would like to join with parents in providing the best for their children.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to The Children's Garden - Field Office is De Paul Treatment Centers (1.1 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Childpeace Montessori School (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 245 students
110 Nw 17th Ave
Portland, OR 97209
(503) 275-9370 0.9 PK-8
- Portland Grades: K-4 | 131 students
3710 N Mississippi Ave
Portland, OR 97227
(503) 288-5813 1.1 K-4
- Portland Grades: NS-PK
1405 SW Morrison Street
Portland, OR 97205
(503) 228-2443 1.1 NS-PK
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.