- Cathedral School mission is to provide an excellent academic education grounded in Catholic religious principles and values, thereby creating a lifelong love of learning and a respect for each person and all creation as gifts of God.
- In the spirit of its mission statement, Cathedral School will design and implement curricula that provide for the education of the whole Christian person; provide a learning environment in which each child can develop to his or her full individual potential; create a faith community wherein Catholic truths become the foundation for daily living; and complement and support the family's mission to prepare the child for life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||242 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: K-8 | 208 students
3521 SW Patton Road
Portland, OR 97221
(503)222-6105 2 K-8
- Vancouver Grades: PK-12 | 104 students
4120 NE St Johns Road
Vancouver, WA 98661
(360)906-0941 9.2 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.