Tel: (503) 275-9370
- Cathedral School mission is to provide an excellent academic education grounded in Catholic religious principles and values, thereby creating a lifelong love of learning and a respect for each person and all creation as gifts of God.
- In the spirit of its mission statement, Cathedral School will design and implement curricula that provide for the education of the whole Christian person; provide a learning environment in which each child can develop to his or her full individual potential; create a faith community wherein Catholic truths become the foundation for daily living; and complement and support the family's mission to prepare the child for life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: K-8 | 221 students
3521 SW Patton Road
Portland, OR 97221
(503) 222-6105 2 K-8
- Vancouver Grades: PK-12 | 104 students
4120 NE St Johns Road
Vancouver, WA 98661
(360) 906-0941 9.2 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.