- Cathedral School mission is to provide an excellent academic education grounded in Catholic religious principles and values, thereby creating a lifelong love of learning and a respect for each person and all creation as gifts of God.
- In the spirit of its mission statement, Cathedral School will design and implement curricula that provide for the education of the whole Christian person; provide a learning environment in which each child can develop to his or her full individual potential; create a faith community wherein Catholic truths become the foundation for daily living; and complement and support the family's mission to prepare the child for life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||242 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: K-8 | 208 students
3521 SW Patton Road
Portland, OR 97221
(503)222-6105 2 K-8
- Vancouver Grades: PK-12 | 104 students
4120 NE St Johns Road
Vancouver, WA 98661
(360)906-0941 9.2 PK-12
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.