- Top Ranked OR School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 229 students
- Yearly Tuition: $32,890
- Acceptance rate: 64%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 15 / Mar. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Book Club, Chess Club, Conditioning Class, Cooking Club, Debate Club, Dungeons and Dragons Club, International Club, Student Council, Way to Happiness club, Writers club, Youth for Human Rights club
Arts and Music Programs:
Advanced Art, Audio/Visual Class, Basketball Class, Ceramics, Choir, Digital Media, Drama, Drawing and Painting, Guitar, Jazz Choir, MakerSpace, Music, Photography & Darkroom Editing, Woodshop, Writing and Poetry
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Basketball, Intramural Soccer, Intramural Volleyball, Soccer Team, Track and Field team, Volleyball class, Volleyball Team, Yoga
- Wouldn`t it be great if education was more than just studying to pass an exam? Wouldn`t it be great if your education was more aboutyouthan anything else? What would you say if we told you that at the Delphian School you are able to personalize your own scholastic program? What subjects would you pick? Which skills would you like to have and which roads would you travel?
- At The Delphian School, teachers don`t lecture in front of a blackboard while students frantically take notes. At our school, students learn at their own pace and study independently with a personalized program that is specifically designed to satisfy their specific needs and interests. All of our students are treated as the important individuals they are.
- At TheDelphian School we encourage students to associate their subjects to the way they will use that information in their everyday lives in order to succeed. Our teachers are very good at motivating students and keeping them on track with their education. All of our students receive a tremendous amount of personal attention.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Sky Dayton - Founder of EarthLink and founder and chairman of Boingo Wireless, and a technology investor/entrepreneur.
- Thad Corea - Drummer (Wild Colonials; Blue Man Group); Jaguar Recording Studio
- Arwen Dayton - Author
- Natasha Gray - Artist/sculptor
- Vivian Gray - Actress (Dread)
- Sylvan Lionni - Artist
- Melissa McPhail - Author
- David O'Donnell - Actor/producer/writer: Air Force One; NCIS; Days of Our Lives
- Eduardo Olmos - Mayor of Torreon, Coahuila, Mexico
- Doug Rappoport - Lead guitarist (Edgar Winter)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Delphian School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of The Delphian School?
Who are famous alumni from The Delphian School?
Does The Delphian School offer a summer program?
What sports does The Delphian School offer?
What is The Delphian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The Delphian School?
Endorse The Delphian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards