Western Christian School
- Top Ranked OR School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 140 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,600
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Western Mennonite School (WMS), grades 6-12, is dedicated to quality education and the spiritual nurture of students. Western was established in 1945 by the Pacific Northwest Conference of the Mennonite Church. While its Mennonite roots still shape the school today, it is enriched by denominational diversity along with cultural diversity. Students come to Western's beautiful 45-acre wooded campus from across the Willamette Valley, the Pacific Northwest, and around the world. Western is fully accredited by the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools and offers students the personal attention of a small school and the opportunities of a large school. Western's exceptional faculty and staff strive to help students realize their potential-academically, socially, and spiritually.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Western Christian School cost?
Western Christian School's tuition is approximately $8,600 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Western Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Western Christian School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 88%.
What sports does Western Christian School offer?
Western Christian School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
What is Western Christian School's ranking?
Western Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Western Christian School?
The application deadline for Western Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Western Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards