Willamette Valley Christian School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 198 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Application Procedure:
- Use the following process to guide you through the application process. The following items need to be completed and turned in before the admission process can proceed:
- Step One:
- - Apply online through this link on the school website at www.WVCS.org.
- - Additional paperwork will be required such as:
- - Parent Survey
- - Before/After School Care Form
- - (PK-8) Student Information Form
- - (6-12 ) Student reference forms
- - (6th-12th only) - one from a pastor or pastoral staff and one from a teacher
- - Nonrefundable application fee of $25 per student, submitted with application. This is for NEW STUDENTS ONLY. Returning students are not required to submit a new application and application fee.
- - Copies of current report cards, standardized test scores, specialized test results (e.g. IEP, 504 plan)
- Step two: A family interview and grade-level testing must be conducted before acceptance and placement. The office will contact families for available testing dates.
- - Step three: Following notice of student placement, families must meet with the Finance Officer to complete and sign the Financial Agreement. Depending on the date of admission, the registration and comprehensive fees may be required at that time.
- Financial Assistance: A separate Financial Assistance Application must be completed and submitted with the $30 application fee, along with the Application for Admission. The admission process may be delayed if forms and fees are not turned in.
Endorse Willamette Valley Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards