Salem Academy Christian Schools
Salem Academy Christian Schools Photo #6 - Salem Academy High School Choir performs for the Christmas holiday at State Capitol
- Salem Academy provides an excellent education, from a Christ-centered, Biblical perspective, so that our students might know and serve God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||661 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||A.P. English, A.P. Government, A.P. U.S History, Apologetics, Bioethics, Genetics, Honors Advanced Biology, Honors Anatomy, Honors Biology, Honors Calculus, Honors Chemistry, Honors Economics, Honors English III, Honors European History, Honors Physical Science, Honors Physics, Honors Pre-Calculus, Honors Spanish III, Honors Spanish IV, Honors Statistics, Psychology|
|Average SAT score||1124|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,945|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level; amount shown is for one student in 9th-12th grade.|
|Admissions Director||Brandi Price|
|Admissions Associate||Angela Jones|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Swimming, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
National Honor Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Drama, Strings
- At Salem Academy we strive to achieve an excellent education on the basis of what we are told in Colossians 3:23, which says, "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart as working for the Lord, not for men."
- We provide a Christ-centered, Biblical perspective in the context that all truth is God`s Truth, and the foundation of that Truth is found in the person of Jesus Christ and in the Holy Scriptures (John 1:1). Growing in wisdom demonstrates intellectual, emotional and spiritual development, growing in stature represents physical growth and the development of one`s reputation, and growing in favor with God and man represents spiritual and relational development. All of these areas are critical to the overall growth and development of students.
- It is a great privilege for the faculty and staff of Salem Academy to be able to serve students and families from the Willamette Valley. If you are not already part of the Salem Academy family, I urge you to consider how we might partner with you in providing an excellent educational experience for your student in a Preschool through High School setting, under the umbrella of a Christ-centered distinctive.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salem Grades: 6-12 | 225 students
9045 Wallace Road Nw
Salem, OR 97304
(503)363-2000 9.9 6-12
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Are the SAT and ACT essential for college admissions? The answer to that question depends on many things, not the least of which is your own personal philosophy of education. Some more answers here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.