Outlook Christian School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 10 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,000
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- The Outlook Christian School Experience:
- Provides an individualized education that is centered on God and one that holds character development higher than academic achievement
- Provides a superior education through empowering and engaging students in the learning process, an education that strives for mastery of subject matter
- Provides a real life setting for students that facilitates learning how to handle challenges encountered through experiences such as having older students helping younger students, on site internships, etc
- Relieves the social pressure of a typical public school experience (sports, prom, peer pressure, etc.)
- Provides a rich educational experience that includes electives such as piano, home ec., choir, art, and foreign languageProvides a safe place for kids to grow spiritually, academically, and emotionally
I have always been impressed with the love and commitment the staff has shown in support of the parents and children regarding their education and Christian faith. This is certainly evident by establishing Outlook Christian School and the desire to extend it to a larger base of people. On a personal level I have listened to words of encouragement and joy on behalf of parents as to how Outlook Christian School has made a tremendous change in your lives.It is like building a house. The foundation must be well built and strong. Outlook Christian offers that to individuals and families. As a mother and grandmother I thank God that Outlook Christian School has made these opportunities available and continues to look for ways in helping build a better future for our youth of today."- grandmother of student I think Outlook Christian School is a good school. The teachers at Outlook Christian make a point to get to know you and I felt my opinions mattered. I enjoyed the smaller school, and they taught me at my own level and didn`t compare me with others at my age. Being at Outlook Christian School made me feel like my own person, and I got to have a say in my education. They never put a label on me like the public schools did. They made me feel of value and gave me hope.
Outlook Christian School has been a true blessing for our family. My son went through the public school system until his sophomore year in High school. Through his entire school career in the public school system, he had always struggled because he didn`t fit the cookie cutter way of teaching kids. As the results of his struggles he became angry, frustrated, and his self-esteem suffered to non-existence. At the end of his sophomore year, Outlook Christian School came into our lives. He became the first student of Outlook Christian School (at that time it was Orbus School). There were some adjustments that my son had to go through, but in no time with the love, support, patience, and their Godly teachings at Outlook Christian School, he was finally able to let his walls down. His anger and frustrations were diminishing and his self-esteem was finally emerging again. The reason why Outlook Christian School worked for him was because they met him where he was at academically and emotionally and he was able to go at his pace. My son was able to achieve what he thought he could never accomplish in the public school, and he became the first graduate at Outlook Christian School.I thank God everyday for bringing Outlook Christian School into our lives. It was the best decision we had made.
Endorse Outlook Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.