Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran School
- Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran School is an institution that is keenly focused upon the wholesome and continuing growth and development of the mind, spirit and bodies of its students.
- It is an environment where students, their families, School and Church faculty and staff, seek to reflect the Love of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ daily by serving and caring for one another.
- It is a unique place where all recognize Him for the blessings of intellect, friendships, opportunity, inspiration and community for everything, in fact, which we have and know.
- Provide a high quality well-rounded education with academic expectations for each student in keeping with the individual's God-given ability.
- The most important goal at Immanuel Lutheran is to teach children the love of Jesus.
- Motivated by His love, children excel in everyday activities. In addition to studying God's Word, each child has the opportunity to develop God-pleasing habits and values.
- Reading, writing, arithmetic, and religion are the heart of classroom instruction.
- Literature, science and social studies enhance their experiences. Art, music and phys-ed enrich their lives.
- Extra-curricular programs in sports and academics provide wonderful free-time experiences.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,350|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance is available.|
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.