Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran School
- Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran School is an institution that is keenly focused upon the wholesome and continuing growth and development of the mind, spirit and bodies of its students.
- It is an environment where students, their families, School and Church faculty and staff, seek to reflect the Love of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ daily by serving and caring for one another.
- It is a unique place where all recognize Him for the blessings of intellect, friendships, opportunity, inspiration and community for everything, in fact, which we have and know.
- Provide a high quality well-rounded education with academic expectations for each student in keeping with the individual's God-given ability.
- The most important goal at Immanuel Lutheran is to teach children the love of Jesus.
- Motivated by His love, children excel in everyday activities. In addition to studying God's Word, each child has the opportunity to develop God-pleasing habits and values.
- Reading, writing, arithmetic, and religion are the heart of classroom instruction.
- Literature, science and social studies enhance their experiences. Art, music and phys-ed enrich their lives.
- Extra-curricular programs in sports and academics provide wonderful free-time experiences.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,350|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance is available.|
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.