Salem Montessori School
- Salem Montessori School established in 1974 is a small private school for children 2 1/2 to 6 years of age, committed to the principles and philosophies of the Montessori method as interpreted by the Association Montessori Internationale.
- The goals of the Salem Montessori School are to maintain the highest educational standards, and to provide a peaceful and harmonious environment in which children may grow and learn at their own pace.
- The purpose of our school is to meet community needs in the Salem area.
- We are a family-oriented school, responsive to the interests and concerns of parents who wish a quality education for their preschool children.
- The Salem Montessori School offers coverage of the basic language, math, reading and writing skills.
- Simultaneously studied are the areas of botany, zoology, cultural history, geography, art and music appreciation.
- Play times emphasize large muscle development, skill building and socialization.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- KeizerGrades: K-8 | 71 students
Po Box 21778
Keizer, OR 97307
- SalemGrades: PK-5 | 81 students
2105 Keizer Rd. NE
Salem, OR 97303
- SalemGrades: PK-5 | 164 students
1650 Brush College Rd Nw
Salem, OR 97304
- SalemGrades: PK-6 | 78 students
1015 Columbia St Ne
Salem, OR 97301
- SalemGrades: 5-12 | 4 students
4105 Lancaster Dr Ne
Salem, OR 97305
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.