New Bridge School
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2 - 8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language-based Learning Disabilities|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||10% (CA School Avg.: 43%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||80%|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom dress code||Casual
(clean and neat)
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$16,750|
|Tuition Notes||tuition schedule available upon request|
- Strategy-based - we teach students how to learn.
- Transitional - our students learn to be effective, efficient, successful learners, prepared to move on to more "traditional" environments.
- Analytical teaching methodologies - we determine how each individual learns best, then teach him/her to use that learning style to their advantage.
- Self-advocacy - our students learn to be responsible for their learning, to ask for what they need in order to be successful.
- We teach Language, Learning, Memory, Social Skills, Self-Concept strategies
- We maintain a balanced female/male population
Gr. 2-8 | 0 mi. away
Gr. 1-8 | 0 mi. away
Gr. K-4 | 0.6 mi. away
Gr. K | 1.2 mi. away
Gr. PK-K | 1.3 mi. away
Gr. K | 2 mi. away