Chapel Hill Academy
|School Membership(s)||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Christian (no specific denomination)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 8|
|Total Students||321 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||7% (MN School Avg.: 12%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||41%|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Matriculation Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom dress code||Casual
(The dress code is modesty and neatness related with a heightened dress code on chapel day, Wednesday.)
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level from $4,500-$8,000; 100% of families demonstrating need received it for the last three school years. Contact our Admissions Director for specific information.|
|% on Financial Aid||35%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,500|
|Admissions Director||Judy Winship|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Track and Field||Volleyball|
|Total Extracurriculars||6 extracurriculars|
|Band||Grand Masters of Chess Club (Seasonal)|
|Junior High Worship Team||Legos Club (Seasonal)|
|Musical Instrument Lessons||Summer Camp|
- 41-year history
- Dual accreditation with Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and AdvancED.
- Focused high school prep curriculum and leadership training for 7th and 8th grade.
- Biblical worldview training integrated into curriculuma and student life.
- Latest technology, including computer lab with 26 fully connected computers and Smart Boards in all classrooms plus Library and Music, personal responders to implement Accelerated Reader program
- Spanish as a second language is part of the core curriculum in grades 1-8.
- Accelerated Reader, a computerized reading comprehension program, is part of the curriculum.
- Full art, music, library, physical education programs implemented by specialist teachers.
- Band and private instrument lessons begin in 4th grade. Band students give three concerts per year plus one adjudicated opportunity.
- All students are involved in at least one musical each year to enhance public presentation and teamwork skills.
- Full-time registered nurse on site.
- Before-school care available at 7:00 AM and after-school care available from 3:30 to 5:30 PM.
- Full athletics program; member of South Side Youth Organization.
- Spanish starts in 1st grade; is a core subject in 7th and 8th grade.
Profile last updated: 01/28/2013
Facebook School Page:
Gr. K-8 | 0 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-K | 0.9 mi. away
Gr. Nursery School-PK | 1 mi. away
Gr. Nursery School-PK | 1.7 mi. away
Gr. PK-8 | 2.8 mi. away
Gr. Nursery School-PK | 3 mi. away