|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 6|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||71%
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(No sleeveless tops, no torn pants)
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-K Tuition is $1100/year. All day Kindergarten - 8th tuition is $3000/year. Tuition assistance is available.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Softball, Track and Field,
- With over 50 years of educating children, St. Andrew's Lutheran School has consistently provided an excellent educational program from Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade. Our students receive a sound secular education in a Christian setting. Our low student to teacher ratio means that your child will get the attention he or she deserves from a qualified, professional teacher. Our students consistently out-perform public school students on national standardized tests. Our curriculum provides everything that is required by the public school system and more. Our goal is to prepare our students for this life as well as the life to come. Academics are at the heart of our school. Bible study, devotions and prayer are its soul. To accomplish this, the following courses are taught at St. Andrew's.
- Religion: Old and New Testament, Bible teachings, Catechism, and Confirmation instruction.
- Computer Skills: Word Processing, Desk-Top Publishing, Informational Use and Tutorial.
- Language Arts: Reading, Phonics, Whole Language, Grammar, Penmanship, Creative Writing, Spelling, English and Literature.
- Science: General Science, Physics, Earth Science, Biology and Health.
- Math: Basic Arithmetic up through Algebra I, based on demonstrated ability.
- Social Studies: Geography, Family and Community Studies, U.S. History and Citizenship, World History and Culture, Minnesota History and Current Events.
- Fine Arts: Music, music theory, choral singing, and art.
- Physical Education: Team and individual sports and physical fitness.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint Paul Park920 Holley Ave Ste 2
Saint Paul Park, MN 55071
(651)459-6438(Christian)0.1 mi | Gr. PK-12 | 94 students
Cottage Grove8944 Indahl Ave S
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
(651)459-45992.8 mi | Gr. 10-12 | 35 students
Cottage Grove7483 Isleton Ave S
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
(651)769-9184Montessori School (Non-sectarian)3 mi | Gr. NS-PK | 10 students
Saint Paul6758 Bailey Road
Saint Paul, MN 55129
(651)757-4313(Christian)3.6 mi | Gr. NS-12 | 672 students
South Saint Paul745 6th Ave S
South Saint Paul, MN 55075
(651)455-8557(Roman Catholic)3.7 mi | Gr. KG-8 | 188 students