|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||20% (NY School Avg.: 28%)|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||100%|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Elementary tuition $2200, Middle School tuition $2600, High School tuition $3400. Discounts for multiple children, see website for up to date info|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Amy Valentini|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Kathleen Sullivan|
- INTELLECTUAL MISSION: To develop and foster in students a love for learning and an appreciation of the cultural heritage common to all Catholics which serves as the foundation stone for the growth of a civilization ordered to Christ the King.
- MORAL MISSION: To develop the personality of each child through the training of the will in the practice of Christian virtues of self-control, modesty and service to others.
- SPIRITUAL MISSION: To assist each child to grow in sanctifying grace and towards a union with Christ.
- SOCIAL MISSION: To cultivate in students the ability to recognize the proper bonds of friendship and the importance of family loyalty; to give each child a properly moderated reverence for our Nation and its people, its history and form of government; and to awaken personal initiative in each student for leadership in the socio-political arena of our world.
- Archangel School admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Profile last updated: 01/14/2013
Rochester CCLC at Rochester General Hosp
Early Childhood / Day Cares0.5 mi | 72 students | Gr. NS-K
Rochester Bishop Kearney High School
(Roman Catholic)0.8 mi | 448 students | Gr. 7-12
Rochester Derech Hatorah-rochester
(Jewish)0.8 mi | 72 students | Gr. K-9
Rochester Christ The King Elementary School
(Roman Catholic)0.9 mi | 292 students | Gr. K-7
Rochester St. Andrew Elementary School
(Roman Catholic)1.2 mi | 187 students | Gr. PK-6