Grades: PK - 12 | 269 students
Our Saviour Lutheran School is an independent Christian school dedicated to "Preparing God's Children for Life." Our small size allows us to give students the individual attention necessary to help them succeed.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church -- Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||IEP Services Provider|
|Total Students||269 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||95%
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||85%|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|Advanced Courses||College Statistics|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||$4500 For Elementary School ; $5200 For Grades 7-8 ; $6100 For High School ; $3600 For Full Day Pre-Kindergarten ; Before and After School Care available|
|% on Financial Aid||32%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Ken Famulare|
|Admissions Associate||Mr. Reid Otto|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,
- Our Saviour is fully accredited by Middle States Secondary Schools Accreditation.
- Over 90% of our high school graduates continue on to college.
- Now offering FREE 1/2 day Universal Pre-Kindergarten classes with supplimental full-day coverage.
- Summer School
- Summer Day Camp
- Choir Concerts and Christmas Programs
- Weekly Chapel Services
- Part of the largest non-Roman Catholic parochial school system in America.
- Computers in every classroom.
- Conveniently located - accessable via public transportation.
- Yellow School Bus service for grades K-6.
- Music, art or Gym (in our full-sized gym) taught by specialized teachers every day in grades K-12.
- Teachers available after school for free tutoring and extra help
Profile last updated: 06/13/2014
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BronxGrades: K-9 | 489 students
1911 Hone Ave
Bronx, NY 10461
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 790 students
2380 E Tremont Ave
Bronx, NY 10462
BronxGrades: 9-12 | 370 students
1725 Castle Hill Avenue
Bronx, NY 10462
BronxGrades: PK-12 | 312 students
999 Pelham Pkwy N
Bronx, NY 10469
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 171 students
1651 Zerega Avenue
Bronx, NY 10462
Rental Market Monitor
August 30, 2015
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
August 09, 2015
Voucher programs have gained a lot of traction since 1989 when the first voucher program appeared in Milwaukee. We look at how things are playing out in 2015.
July 12, 2015
Many parents tend to dismiss the idea of sending their children to private school without exploring it in depth. We explore this and several more related subjects.