Grades: NS-8 | 452 students
St. Ursula Villa, a coeducational Catholic elementary school in the Ursuline tradition, nurtures the whole child, fosters academic excellence, and instills a Christ-centered commitment to society.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||resources available as needed.|
|Total Students||452 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Boys: shorts/pants, golf shirts. Girls: jumpers, skorts, shorts and golf shirts.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,800|
|Tuition Notes||tuition ranges from $2387 (preschool 3-day half-day) to $10032 (junior high program)|
|Admissions Director||Marta Runnels|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBallet, Baseball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cub/Boy Scouts, Daisy/Girl Scouts, Destination Imagination, Math Club, Science Club, Scouts, National Junior Honor Society, Art Club,Chi Alpha Omega, Student Council Cub/Boy Scouts, Math Club, Daisy/Girl Scouts,
Science Club, Scouts, National Junior Honor Society, Art Club,Chi Alpha Omega, Student Council,
- A St. Ursula Villa education is characterized by the Villa Values: Education. Faith, Community. Every student is prepared for their most promising future and to achieve their fullest potential through small class sizes, individualized instruction, and nurturing of the whole child.
- Curriculum features of K - 8 foreign language options of Spanish or French with additinal Junior High option of Latin; small, ability-based Math classes 3 - 8; programs of Learning Enrichment, small group extension, and Advanced Enrichment Math; specialty classes preschool - 8 of Art, Music, Physical Education; extracurricular activities of clubs, sports, and other growth opportunities.
- Cincinnati's only Ursuline elementary school, we offer a unique educational experience based on the legacy of St. Angela Merici.
- At St. Ursula Villa, we hold as our core values the following characteristics of an Ursuline education: ...the Christ-centered spirit of St. Angela Merici is a guiding factor in the school... the recognition of the dignity and gifts of all students... an emphasis on the development of the whole person... academic excellence in all subjects... commitment to Christian service... an emphasis on diversity within the school... personal care for the individual... a spirit of optimism and openness... a strong family spirit within the school.
- The Villa's extraordinary community of active, engaged parents partner with dedicated faculty to create a dynamic, family-centered school environment.
Profile last updated: 07/20/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CincinnatiGrades: PK-8 | 437 students
927 Ellison Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45226
CincinnatiGrades: K-9 | 519 students
2845 Erie Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45208
Fort ThomasGrades: K-8 | 168 students
23 Rossford Avenue
Fort Thomas, KY 41075
CincinnatiGrades: PK-K | 50 students
2505 Riverside Dr
Cincinnati, OH 45202
CincinnatiGrades: NS-12 | 1034 students
2161 Grandin Road
Cincinnati, OH 45208
Rental Market Monitor
October 04, 2015
This A-Z list is designed to make you aware of the many things involved in choosing the right school for your child.
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
September 07, 2015
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.