|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
Independent Schools Association of the Central States
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||370 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, English Language, English Literature, European History, Physics I, II, C, US History,|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants & School Polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 10 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$41,450|
|Tuition Notes||$41450 international/$36300 7 day national/$31150 5 day national $1000 fee grades 7-11, $1250 fee grade 12|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rachelle Sundberg|
|Admissions Associate||Donna Miller|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Equestrian, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Equestrian,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||21 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Challenge, Art Club, Astronomy Club, Blue Key Ambassadors, Chemistry Club, Community Service, Drama Club, Environmental Club, Equestrian Competition Team, Film Club, Fine Arts Association, International Club, Literary Magazine, Math Club, Mock Trial, National Honor Society, Outdoors Club, R.O.A.D. (Respecters Of All Diversities), Riding lessons/horse shows, Ski/Snowboard Club, Student Council Art Club, Astronomy Club, Chemistry Club, Drama Club, Film Club, Math Club, Mock Trial, Outdoors Club, Academic Challenge,
Blue Key Ambassadors,
Equestrian Competition Team,
Fine Arts Association,
National Honor Society,
R.O.A.D. (Respecters Of All Diversities),
Riding lessons/horse shows,
- Campus Ammenities: A 35,600 square foot field house with wellness/fitness center was added in 1999. Modern Equestrian center was finished in spring 1999 and includes 42 12 x 12 stalls, an indoor show arena, an indoor practice arena, 2 outdoor rings and heated viewing areas.
- Equestrian Program: Students may take private lessons or compete on a interscholastic team. Recreational riding also offered.
- Academic Advisors: Each teacher has 6-10 student advisees who meet weekly. Parents are encouraged to contact advisors throughout the year.
- Academic Programs: Geared for students who are average to gifted in ability, the following are offered: Mathematics, Science, English, ESL (English as a Second Language), History, Humanities and Social Sciences, French, Spanish, Mandarin, technology, fine and performing arts. Honors, Advanced Placement and elective courses available in many subject areas.
- Matriculation list can be found on College Counseling page located under "Student Life" on website (www.andrewsosborne.org).
- Housing-Boarding available for grades 7-12: seven houses accommodating 10-22 students, dedicated houseparents, and residential assistants. Each air conditioned home includes double or triple rooms, a common area with a desktop and printer, television, and a laundry room with washers and dryers. All dorms are wireless.
- Financial Information: Nearly 30% of Andrews Osborne students receive assistance based on need. Payment plans and loan programs are available.
- Five Day Boarding commences on Sunday evening and ends Friday afternoon.
- Application Fees Domestic Student $50 International Student $100
Profile last updated: 08/31/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WilloughbyGrades: NS-6 | 86 students
4200 State Route 306
Willoughby, OH 44094
EastlakeGrades: K-9 | 279 students
35741 Stevens Blvd
Eastlake, OH 44095
WilloughbyGrades: PK-KG | 45 students
5543 Som Center Rd
Willoughby, OH 44094
MentorGrades: 9-12 | 831 students
6733 Reynolds Road
Mentor, OH 44060
32114 Vine Street
Eastlake, OH 440953.3PK-8