Grades: PK-12 | 174 students
Willamette Valley Christian School exists: To provide students with a Christ-centered education that maintains high academic standards in a safe nurturing environment; To partner with parents in the training and education of their children; To provide students with the spiritual and educational foundations that will enable them to be godly, knowledgeable, and courageous adults; and To equip students to impact their world for Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Varies|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please see our website: wvcs.org|
|Admissions Director||Carrie Reichelt|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Application Procedure:
- Use the following process to guide you through the application process. The following items need to be completed and turned in before the admission process can proceed:
- - Application for Admission Parent Survey Before/After School Care Form
- - (PK-8) Student Information Form
- - (6-12 ) Student reference forms
- - (6th-12th only) - one from a pastor or pastoral staff and one from a teacher
- - Nonrefundable application fee of $25 per student, submitted with application. This is for NEW STUDENTS ONLY. Returning students are not required to submit a new application and application fee.
- - Copies of current report cards, standardized test scores, specialized test results (e.g. IEP, 504 plan)
- Step one: Interested families should submit the items above
- Step two: A family interview and grade-level testing must be conducted before acceptance and placement. The office will contact families for available testing dates. Step three: Following notice of student placement, families must meet with the Finance Officer to complete and sign the Financial Agreement. Depending on the date of admission, the registration and comprehensive fees may be required at that time.
- Financial Assistance: A separate Financial Assistance Application must be completed and submitted with the $30 application fee, along with the Application for Admission. The admission process may be delayed if forms and fees are not turned in.
Profile last updated: 11/05/2013
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SalemGrades: PK-5 | 81 students
2105 Keizer Rd. NE
Salem, OR 97303
SalemGrades: 5-12 | 4 students
4105 Lancaster Dr Ne
Salem, OR 97305
GervaisGrades: K-9 | 72 students
Po Box 215
Gervais, OR 97026
SalemGrades: PK-K | 98 students
Po Box 7422
Salem, OR 97303
SalemGrades: PK-KG | 14 students
Po Box 7724
Salem, OR 97303
Rental Market Monitor
October 04, 2015
This A-Z list is designed to make you aware of the many things involved in choosing the right school for your child.
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
September 07, 2015
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.