St Eugene Elementary School
|School Membership(s)||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten - 8|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||12% (PA School Avg.: 18%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom dress code||Formal|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please see website for tuition rates|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Jane Magnatta, Principal|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Track and Field||Volleyball|
|Total Extracurriculars||7 extracurriculars|
|Peer Mediators||Service opportunities|
St. Eugene School Faculty recognizes and dedicates ourselves to the
- We recognize each child is an individaul loved by God, blessed with abilities that we will help him/her develop to their fullest potential.
- We seek to form in each child a concern for each other and for all people of whatever race, creed, or color, as brothers and sisters in the Lord.
- We recognize the need for discipline in the early years, especially until the time each child has grown to self-discipline and self-direction.
- We seek continually to maintain a high quality of education in every area, and thus will make demands on all students to maintain such educational standards.
- And most importantly, we teach the children values for life and eternity as we seek to develop their talents to the fullest and lead them to live according to the Good Nes of Christ - the Gospel.
Profile last updated: 01/16/2012
Gr. K-8 | 0 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-K | 0.5 mi. away
Gr. K | 0.5 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 0.7 mi. away
Gr. K-8 | 1 mi. away
Gr. K | 1.1 mi. away