|Religious Affiliation||Seventh-Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 8|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||18% (TN School Avg.: 15%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||45%|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,700|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Gymnastics, VolleyballBasketball, Gymnastics,
- "Large Enough for Excellence, Small Enough to Care"
- The Standifer Gap Seventh-day Adventist School began operation in 1948 as a one room multiple grade school. Presently it is a Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grade school that operates in cooperation with Georgia-Cumberland Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
- Students enjoy the advantage of low teacher-student ratios providing individualized instruction in an inviting environment.
- Our mission is to nurture within each student a personal relationship with Jesus that encompasses the value of each individual and enhances their academic, social, physical, and spiritual maturity.
- We are accredited through the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists.
Profile last updated: 10/03/2012
Chattanooga Valley Academy
Alternative School1.1 mi | 63 students | Gr. 1-12
Collegedale A.W. Spalding Elementary School
(Seventh-Day Adventist)1.4 mi | 280 students | Gr. PK-5
Collegedale Collegedale Academy
(Seventh-Day Adventist)1.4 mi | 357 students | Gr. 9-12
Chattanooga Grace Baptist Academy
(Baptist)1.5 mi | 748 students | Gr. PK-12
Chattanooga St. Nicholas School
(Episcopal)1.9 mi | 226 students | Gr. PK-5