Standifer Gap SDA School
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh-Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 8|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||18% (TN School Avg.: 20%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||45%|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,700|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
- "Large Enough for Excellence, Small Enough to Care"
- The Standifer Gap Seventh-day Adventist School began operation in 1948 as a one room multiple grade school. Presently it is a Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grade school that operates in cooperation with Georgia-Cumberland Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
- Students enjoy the advantage of low teacher-student ratios providing individualized instruction in an inviting environment.
- Our mission is to nurture within each student a personal relationship with Jesus that encompasses the value of each individual and enhances their academic, social, physical, and spiritual maturity.
- We are accredited through the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists.
Profile last updated: 10/03/2012
Facebook School Page:
Gr. PK-8 | 0 mi. away
Gr. 1-12 | 1.1 mi. away
Gr. 9-12 | 1.4 mi. away
Gr. PK-5 | 1.4 mi. away
Gr. PK-12 | 1.5 mi. away
Gr. PK-5 | 1.9 mi. away