|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool - 6|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||50% (VA School Avg.: 24%)|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||44%|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,950|
|Tuition Notes||2013-14 Preschool Tuition: $6500/year // 2013-14 K-6 Tuition: $13950/year // after-care fees additional|
|% on Financial Aid||18%|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Trisha Serven|
- Awarded "Best Private School" (2011), "Best Preschool" (2013) and "Best Summer Day Camp" (2013) in Family Magazine Readers' Surveys.
- Foreign language (Spanish), music, physical education, computer, and library classes are offered to students during the regular school day.
- After-care until 6 p.m. is available to students in preschool - grade 6.
- The campus includes two school buildings.
- The upper school building, opened in 2004, includes an arts/science lab, a computer lab, and a multipurpose assembly and indoor recreation space.
- The two buildings reflect the spirit of the school's mission -- the home atmosphere of the older building represents the school's nurturing philosophy while the newer building of a more formal design conveys the school's rigorous academic focus.
- Pinecrest Summer Pavilion summer camp program is available to rising K-6 students in morning, afternoon, or full-day sessions; it is available to 4-year-old preschoolers in morning-only sessions; creative, themed classes available.
- After-school enrichment activities offered in fall, winter, and spring sessions.
- Visit us on Facebook -- www.facebook.com/pinecrestschoolannandaleva
- Pinecrest School is fully accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools (SACS)/AdvancED.
- Upcoming Open Houses for Prospective Families: Monday, November 11, 2013 (Veterans' Day Holiday) – 12:30-2:30 p.m. // Saturday, December 7, 2013 – 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. // Sunday, January 12, 2014 – 1-4 p.m. // Saturday, February 8, 2014 – 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. // Wednesday, May 7, 2014 - 6:30-8 p.m.
Profile last updated: 09/03/2013
Annandale Westminster School
Annandale Hope Montessori School Ltd
Montessori School0.8 mi | 85 students | Gr. K
Annandale St. Michael School
(Roman Catholic)1 mi | 234 students | Gr. PK-8
Falls Church Montessori School-Holmes Run
Montessori School1 mi | 112 students | Gr. PK-7
Annandale Montessori School Of Northern Virginia
Montessori School1.2 mi | 141 students | Gr. PK-3