Grades: PK - 8 | 335 students
Our goal at First Immanuel is to provide Ozaukee and Washington County students and families with the best possible 21st Century Christian education − providing each child with academic excellence, a well-rounded extracurricular experience, and Christian character-building.
Our campus serves more than 330 students in its three schools: an early childhood center serving students age 3 through kindergarten, an elementary school serving children grades 1-5, and a fully departmentalized middle school serving grades 6-8.
We exceed State of Wisconsin educational guidelines and are nationally accredited.
First Immanuel is a leader in educational technology.
Every child in grades 1-8 has individual access to a computer device: Students in grades 1-3 have iPads, and grades 4-8 have laptops.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church -- Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||335 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||2%
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||41%|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies based on grade. Call Gail Burnside at 262-377-6610 for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid||15%|
|Admissions Director||Gail Burnside|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Dance,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chapel Bells Handbell Choir, Desktop Publishing Club, Forensics, Jubilate Choir, King's Players Recorder Troupe, Knowledge Bowl, Lego League, MathCounts, Piecemakers Quilting, Student Council Band, Forensics, Jubilate Choir, Knowledge Bowl, Lego League, MathCounts, Chapel Bells Handbell Choir,
Desktop Publishing Club,
King's Players Recorder Troupe,
What makes First Immanuel so special?
- Every child in Grades 1-3 has individual access to an iPad, and every student in grades 4-8 has a laptop to use for schoolwork
- 22 foreign languages are offered to students in grades K-8
- We offer advanced math, including high school level algebra and geometry
- Our 7th and 8th graders take a biennial trip to Washington DC
- Our robust interscholastic athletic program starts in grade 5 − basketball starts in grade 3!
- Our early childhood program has a well-earned reputation and fills up very quickly
- Smart Boards in every classroom
- Separate half-day and full-day kindergarten programs
- A fully departmentalized middle school
- Extended care available 6 am - 6 pm
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- 40% of our students are non-members
- Our grads excel at area high schools
- While other private and public schools are struggling, First Immanuel Lutheran School has grown more than 25% in the last 2 years.
- Our students hear about Christ’s love and salvation every day!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CedarburgGrades: K-9 | 363 students
N43w6005 Hamilton Rd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
GraftonGrades: PK-8 | 273 students
701 Washington Street
Grafton, WI 53024
GraftonGrades: PK-8 | 192 students
1619 Washington St.
Grafton, WI 53024
GraftonGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
1332 Arrowhead Rd
Grafton, WI 53024
MequonGrades: PK-8 | 146 students
10729 W Freistadt Road
Mequon, WI 53097
Rental Market Monitor
August 09, 2015
Voucher programs have gained a lot of traction since 1989 when the first voucher program appeared in Milwaukee. We look at how things are playing out in 2015.
July 12, 2015
Many parents tend to dismiss the idea of sending their children to private school without exploring it in depth. We explore this and several more related subjects.
June 28, 2015
When it comes to choosing a private school, there are so many choices to consider that the project can be a huge challenge to most of us. We offer some help and advice to help you get started.