|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 6|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our classes meet five days a week following the public school calendar.
- The half-day program meets from 8:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.; an extended day option for ages 5 and 6 meets until 3:00 p.m.
- We use Montessori principles so that children have the opportunity learn practical life skills, reading, math, geography, natural sciences, art, and music every day.
- High-quality materials are used to engage the child's curiosity and teach both concrete and abstract academic concepts.
- Individual and group work time challenge thinking skills, teach cooperation, and foster self-confidence.
- Our primary goal is to cultivate each child's natural desire to learn.
River Falls St. Bridget Parish School
(Roman Catholic)2 mi | 171 students | Gr. K-9
Hudson Good Shepherd Christian Academy
(Christian)9.8 mi | 7 students | Gr. 9-12
Hudson Hudson Kindercare
Early Childhood / Day Cares10.1 mi | students | Gr. NS-PK
Prescott St. Joseph Catholic School
(Roman Catholic)10.7 mi | 123 students | Gr. K-7
Hudson Trinity Academy
(Lutheran Church -- Missouri Synod)12.4 mi | 226 students | Gr. K-9