Grades: PK-8 | 288 students
St. Paul's Lutheran Elementary and Pre-Kindergarten School is committed to providing a quality, caring Christian education that meets your child's mental, physical and spiritual needs.
Our K-8 program has received "Exemplary Accreditation" from WELSSA. Our experienced and loving staff incorporates God's Word into all subject areas, creating the basis for exceptional learning.
All subjects meet or surpass State of Wisconsin criteria for each grade level.
In addition, our students have consistently recorded above-average scores on standardization tests.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(See Parent Handbook for specifics.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,984|
|Tuition Notes||First year students receive member discount, Tuition Assistance available.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Skip Bremer|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After school art program, seasonal, Art, Social Studies, and Science Fairs, Band Program, affiliated with Wisconsin Lutheran High School, Boy and Girl Church Youth Groups, Children's Choir, First Lego League Robotics Team, Forensics, Handbells, Jr. Choir, Math Comptetitions, Spelling Bees, Student Council Forensics, Handbells, Jr. Choir, Spelling Bees, After school art program, seasonal,
Art, Social Studies, and Science Fairs,
Band Program, affiliated with Wisconsin Lutheran High School,
Boy and Girl Church Youth Groups,
First Lego League Robotics Team,
- As a student of St. Paul's, your child will enjoy and benefit from:
- Low pupil-to-teacher ratio for interactive learning.
- Intregrated reading curriculum.
- Learning center, computer lab, and SmartBoards in all K-8 rooms.
- Mathematics, spelling and forensics competitions.
- Art, Science and Social Studies fairs.
- A music program that includes opportunities for choir, band and piano lessons.
- An Education through Faith with Christian values. Most importantly, an education at St. Paul's Lutheran will open your child's heart to the precious promise of everlasting life through faith in Jesus Christ. As parents, God has given each of us a command to teach our children of the Savior. St. Paul's assists you in fulfilling this command with:
- Daily religion instruction and Bible study.
- Interaction with fellow Christian friends and teachers.
- Emphasis on Christian values.
- A safe and loving environment.
- For more information, visit our website: www.stpmuskego.org
Profile last updated: 07/16/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Hales CornersGrades: PK-8 | 628 students
12300 W Janesville Road
Hales Corners, WI 53130
6350 South 108thSt/Hwy 100
Franklin, WI 53132
Hales CornersGrades: KG-8 | 30 students
12145 W Edgerton Ave
Hales Corners, WI 53130
FranklinGrades: PK-8 | 94 students
7933 S 116th Street
Franklin, WI 53132
MuskegoGrades: PK-8 | 200 students
W173 S7777 Westwood Dr.
Muskego, WI 53150
Rental Market Monitor
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
September 07, 2015
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.
August 30, 2015
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.