St Thomas More High School
|School Membership(s)||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9 - 12|
|Total Students||455 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||41% (WI School Avg.: 25%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,950|
|Admissions Director||Maria-Isabel Delgado|
|Admissions Associate||Cynthia Salisbury|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Track and Field||Volleyball|
|Total Extracurriculars||29 extracurriculars|
|Art Club||Big Buddies|
|Chess Team||Dance Planning Committee|
|Drama Club||Faith Can Cure Cancer|
|Intramural Sports||Key Club|
|LSO||MORE Spirit Club|
|Music Ministry||National Honor Society|
|Native Circle||Peer Tutors|
|Pep Band/ Drumline||Pom Pons|
|Stage Crew||Student Council|
|TM Ambassadors||Technology Honor Society|
|Theatre||Tri-M Music Honor Society|
- Enrollment: 439 students in 2009-2010 (46% female, 54% male).
- Faculty: 35 faculty members. All of our faculty members have secondary education degrees, nearly half have master's degrees.
- Student/Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Average Class Size: 22 students
- Percentage of Graduates Attending College: 98%. Our 2010 graduates earned $2.3 million in college scholarships.
- 5 Year Average ACT Score: 22.8 (compared with 22.2 (sate of WI) and 21 (nationally)
- Campus: 16-acre campus which includes football/soccer field, baseball and softball diamonds, tennis courts, track and adjacent parking lots.
- Class Schedule: Traditional schedule with eight class periods daily. School begins at 7:43 a.m. and ends at 2:46 p.m.
- History: Saint Thomas More was formed in 1972 through the merger of Don Bosco and Pio Nono, all-boys' high schools. The west building originally housed the St. Francis Minor Seminary. In 1989, TM became co-ed.
Gr. 9-12 | 0 mi. away
Gr. Nursery School-PK | 1.4 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 1.6 mi. away
Gr. PK-8 | 1.6 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 1.7 mi. away
Gr. PK-8 | 1.7 mi. away