Grades: Nursery School-PK
Our Toddler playground offers grassy areas to allow sensory and nature exploration. It also offers a padded and covered area with slides and tunnels to promote gross motor and social skills. A variety of pushing toys allows children who are beginning to walk or are just starting to walk to build strong muscles!
Our Preschool playground designed for ages 3 and up offers various opportunities to enhance all of their skills!
A picnic area to enjoy snacks on sunny days, to taste vegeables grown from our garden or to simply rest and take water breaks!
The teachers and staff at Leesville KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Each teacher is excited to come to work each morning and observe the children as they learn and play.
The Leesville KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to Leesville KinderCare in Raleigh. Our experts designed our classrooms Ã¢â‚¬â€ and every activity and lesson Ã¢â‚¬â€ to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. YouÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and childrenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. At Leesville KinderCare we have an onsite Health and Safety coordinator. Each week Karen performs a check around the center and playgrounds to ensure all materials are clean and working properly. She also conducts monthly fire drill and disaster drills including earthquake, tornado, hurricane and flood as well as maintains classroom first aid kits to ensure they have all the proper materials.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Durham County, Wake County, Orange County
Profile last updated: 11/01/2015
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RaleighGrades: K-3 | 23 students
6500 Englehardt Dr
Raleigh, NC 27617
RaleighGrades: K-12 | 354 students
10224 Baileywick Rd
Raleigh, NC 27613
RaleighGrades: K-8 | 537 students
10000 Saint Francis Drive
Raleigh, NC 27613
2300 Bridgeport Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27615
RaleighGrades: K-12 | 11 students
6216 Hunter St
Raleigh, NC 27612
Rental Market Monitor
November 24, 2015
Many parents search for an answer to the question "How do I provide the kind of religious education I want for my child?" Religious education is a very personal, subjective matter. We explore some of your options.
November 19, 2015
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.
October 04, 2015
This A-Z list is designed to make you aware of the many things involved in choosing the right school for your child.