St Mary Of Assumption School
|School Membership(s)||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
European Council for International Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 8|
|Total Students||278 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||79% (CA School Avg.: 43%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Classroom dress code||Casual
(School uniforms required)
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Financial assistance is available to qualifiers.|
- Fully accredited.
- Outstanding faith-centered education.
- 200 academic day school year. Students spend more days in class than any other school in the area (up to 20% more).
- Expanded school day program before and after school.
- Pull-out programs for students needing a little extra help.
- Hot lunch program.
- Online grades and homework assignments available for parents' review. Direct communication with teacher integrated into online program.
- Advanced math program taught by high school math teacher.
- Dedicated science teacher.
- Extensive technology integration into daily classes.
- Campus-wide WiFi network.
- Skype capability in classrooms and auditorium.
- Computers in every classroom.
- Competitive boys and girls sports programs.
- Science camp (8th grade).
- Sacramental preparation.
- Weekly Mass.
- Bigs & Little program.
- Full day kindergarten.
- Each grade conducts community service.
Profile last updated: 01/19/2012
Gr. PK-8 | 0 mi. away
Gr. PK-12 | 0.5 mi. away
Gr. 7-9 | 1.2 mi. away
Gr. 1-10 | 2.6 mi. away
Gr. PK-12 | 3 mi. away
Gr. K-9 | 3.7 mi. away