|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 12|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||22% (FL School Avg.: 33%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||20%|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP English Grammar and Composition; AP Calculus AB|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See our website for tuition and fees|
|% on Financial Aid||30%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,880|
|Admissions Director||John Policastro|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Bible Club, Choir, Drama, Private Piano Lessons, Student Council Band, Bible Club, Choir, Drama, Private Piano Lessons,
- The primary purpose of Calvary Christian Academy is to provide a thoroughly Christ-centered, Bible-believing, educational program to prepare the student spiritually, academically, physically and socially for service to God, fellowman, and country. Even though knowledge is factually the same for the believer and unbeliever, no subject can be taught in its truth if its originator is ignored. In a practical way our school seeks to develop in young people self-disciplined Christian lives to help meet the need for righteous leadership in our homes, churches, communities, and country. The academic program, through the traditional approach, is developed to provide students with the best possible program of studies. It is the school's responsibility to aid students in right thinking, good conduct, clean living, and in discerning truth from error in the light of the principles of God's Word. We endeavor to give each child the education God expects in keeping with His instruction in Proverbs 22:6, "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Our entire school program is designed to help parents fulfill this command of God.
- We believe in personal salvation by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ which He shed on the Cross of Calvary for remission of sins for all who believe.
- We believe that the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was raised bodily from the tomb and now sits at the right hand of the Father in Heaven making intercession for all born again believers.
- We believe that Christ will return bodily to call His church unto Himself.
- We believe in the eternal security of the born-again believer.
Profile last updated: 10/02/2013
Fort Walton Beach Gulf Coast Christian School
(Baptist)1.1 mi | 7 students | Gr. K-12
Fort Walton Beach Oak Tree Child Development Center
Fort Walton Beach Heritage Academy
Alternative School (Christian)1.9 mi | 15 students | Gr. 3-12
Fort Walton Beach Cinco Baptist School
(Baptist)1.9 mi | 167 students | Gr. PK-6
Fort Walton Beach Beulah Christian Academy
Early Childhood / Day Cares (Baptist)2.3 mi | 72 students | Gr. K-1