1. We believe Jesus Christ is our Savior, our example and the foundation for all we do and learn.
2. We believe that children should learn using an effective, time-tested curriculum focused on the "three R's" that can be adjusted to their individual needs during the
beginning stages of formal education.
3. We believe children should be exposed to biblical knowledge, academic skill and foreign language at an early age when their minds are pliable and enthusiasm
4. We believe in small classes, individual attention, experienced teachers and a loving environment for students' total development - spiritual, intellectual, emotional,
social, cultural, and physical.
The result: Students learn to read, write and understand other core concepts, from a Christian point of view, earlier than children at other schools. In fact, children who
graduate to our sister school, Faith Christian Academy, exceed national academic standards on average by more than three grade levels!
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Christian (no specific denomination)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 1|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||5% (IL School Avg.: 28%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact Faith Christian Beginner School for current tuition and fees.|
- At Faith Christian Beginner School we believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testament as verbally inspired by God, inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and practice, in one God, eternally existing in three Persons Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man, that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is eternal separation from God, that all human beings are born with a sinful nature. As a staff, our commitment is to promote a calm and structured learning environment, laced with accountability supports to aid in your child’s growth from childhood to young adulthood.
Profile last updated: 09/26/2013
Geneva Faith Christian Academy
(Christian)0 mi | 108 students | Gr. 2-9
Geneva St. Peter Elementary School
(Roman Catholic)0.2 mi | 483 students | Gr. K-9
Geneva Kensington School Of Geneva
Early Childhood / Day Cares0.4 mi | 60 students | Gr. K-1
Geneva West Geneva KinderCare
Early Childhood / Day Cares1 mi | 30 students | Gr. NS-PK
Saint Charles Bridges Academy