Grades: PK-12 | 319 students
Parkivew Christian Academy exist to provide a high-quality Christ-centered education rooted in Biblical Truth, training leaders who have identified God-given gifts excel in their chosen path.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Clean, neat, modest)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 15 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$4,995...K $5,385...1-6 $5,650...7-12; Preschool 2 & 5 half or full days (3 year olds only) 3 & 5 half or full days (4 year olds only) Contact the office for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,695|
|Admissions Director||Melissa Underwood|
|Admissions Associate||Mary Ellen West|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Drama, Geography Bee, Spanish, Summer Camps, Worship Team Art, Drama, Geography Bee, Spanish, Summer Camps, Worship Team,|
- A message from the Superintendent:
- "We will hold a high standard of learning for spiritual, academic, extracurricular, and behavioral excellence into which the full revelation of the gospel will be integrated as the final and absolute authority on all matters of faith and life."
- Parkview Graduates:
- Parkview Graduates earned an ACT average score of 23 over a two year period, where scores were provided. Students have been well prepared for, accepted to, and or attend the following colleges: Covenant College, Western Kentucky University, Academy of Arts University, Iowa Wesleyan, Trinity International University, Roosevelt University, Dordt College, Trinity Chrisitan College, Waubonsee Community College and South Illinois University. The 2014 graduating class includes several scholarship recipients and 1 Presidential Scholar. The State of Illinois average ACT is 20.6, Yorkville High School is published as falling between 20 and 20.9.
- In July 2014, the Christian Schools International Commission on Accreditation and the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement granted full accreditation to Parkview Christian Academy. PCA is using the accreditation report to write and implement a school improvement plan.We are thankful to God for His guidance and care over the 15 years of Parkview school history and look forward to His providential care in years to come as we seek to partner with parents to train students that have heads grounded in Truth, hands serving God's glory, and hearts surrendered to Christ.
- School Improvement Plan:
- The school improvement plan (SIP) was written based on recommendations from the accreditation report. The SIP will be submitted for review each year in order to maintain accreditation status and meaningful growth.
- Strategic Plan - Goals:
- 1. Broaden and deepen academic experiences
- 2. Build the PCA Community with school-family partnerships
- 3. Provide facilities to meet the needs of enrollment growth
- 4. Model fiscally sustainable and affordable Christ-centered education
- 5. Develop a strong reputation in Yorkville and surrounding communities
Profile last updated: 09/23/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
YorkvilleGrades: PK-8 | 256 students
8535 State Route 47
Yorkville, IL 60560
100 Pfund Ct.
Oswego, IL 60543
MontgomeryGrades: PK-8 | 187 students
63 Fernwood Rd
Montgomery, IL 60538
AuroraGrades: K-8 | 139 students
915 Sard Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
AuroraGrades: PK-8 | 182 students
85 S. Constitution Drive
Aurora, IL 60506
Rental Market Monitor
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
September 07, 2015
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.
August 30, 2015
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.