|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Xaverian Brothers School Sponsorship|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-9|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(khaki/Navy pants and embroidered polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,000|
|Tuition Notes||Grades PK-8 tuition is $8000. Grade 9 tuition is $9600. There is a payment plan of ten installments.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Indoor Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Advance Science Team, American Math League, Animal Club, Arts & Crafts, Community Club, Computer Technology, Folk Dance Club, Mad Science, Primary Grades: Puppets & Story Time, Robotics, Spanish Animal Club, Arts & Crafts, Community Club, Mad Science, Robotics, Spanish, Advance Science Team,
American Math League,
Folk Dance Club,
Primary Grades: Puppets & Story Time,
- SAC offers small class sizes to provide the kind of attention and support that we believe to be vital for learning in the classroom. This size aids in creating a family-like atmosphere in which teacher, student and parent can come together with a consistency and commitment that is beneficial to the child's educational and personal development. Parents also have the advantage of monitoring the progress of their child via the internet. On this database parents' have access to their child's records, daily homework assignments, grades, teacher's e-mails.
- We know that beyond a great school, families also need to consider cost. This is why at SAC we offer affordable tuition that includes so much. In an effort to support working families and busy lives we offer both before and after school care. In addition, students also engage in after school activities, advanced study teams, field trips, and science fairs.
- In the primary grades (Pre K-3-2) students have a homeroom teacher who works hard to instill the love of learning in their students. These teachers work with diligence, skill and creativeness in order to provide the most nurturing and mentally stimulating environments possible. Beginning in the third grade students' progress into a new area of development in which more responsibilities are required. Students change teachers/classrooms throughout the day. These teachers' posses a mastery of their subjects and use innovative methods and tools in order to cultivate and inspire the minds of our students.
- In addition to our distinctive curriculum we also offer advanced study teams which engage selected student in a deeper exploration of mathematics and science. Such students participate in competitions on the state, national and international levels. Beyond the awards and recognition gained from competing, these events also generate an excitement and passion towards the pursuit of wisdom. Guided and supported by faculty members and steeped in the knowledge of their subjects.
Profile last updated: 09/11/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 129 students
3017 S Wells Street
Chicago, IL 60616
La Grange HighlandsGrades: 2-12 | 101 students
6425 Willow Springs Rd
La Grange Highlands, IL 60525
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 396 students
1710 W Addison Street
Chicago, IL 60613
NilesGrades: K | 98 students
8101 W Golf Rd
Niles, IL 60714
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 944 students
751 N State St
Chicago, IL 60654
This is an wonderful school with incredibly dedicated staff member's! SAOC has the best educational atmosphere for your children to learn and grow in. Visit and you will see for yourself! :)
- Posted by Parent - thema
8yrs, 3 kids, this place is our 2nd home! Top notch teachers & staff.
- Posted by Parent - cuamo
It is great steam school.My children do so many hands on activities in math ,science,computer and social studies classes. Also my daughters did very well at NWA test.
- Posted by Parent - Nazli
I have two children attending SAC. We moved to the area this year and I am glad that we made the decision to send our kids to SAC. I will definitely re-enroll them for next year because of the quality education, family like environment, dedicated staff&administration, affordable tuition, and clean facilities.
- Posted by Parent - mfsum
EXCELLENT School! Dedicated staff and principal. Curriculum is top notch. At SAC your child is not just a "pupil", he/she is family. We are so blessed to have found such a wonderful school.
- Posted by Parent - cuamo