Grades: PK-K | 87 students
- Small World Is Designed For Children Six Weeks Through Five Years Of Age.
- We Believe That Quality Day Care Is Not Only A Valuable Supplement To Home Care, But Also An Experience That Stimulates A Childs Physical, Emotional, Social And Intellectual Development.
- No Home Could Possibly Contain All The Toys, Games And Large-muscle-building Equipment Found In A Well-equipped Day Care Center.
- Children Develop Coordination And Control As They Run, Jump, Skip, Hop And Climb Under The Watchful Supervision Of Adults.
- Both Indoor And Outdoor Play Provides Children With Opportunities To Develop Large-muscle Skills.
- Smaller Manipulative Materials Such As Puzzles, Beads And Blocks Assist In The Development Of Fine Motor Coordination.
- A Rich Environment Surrounds Children With Helpful Adults Who Encourage And Assist The To Develop Both Physical Skills And A Positive Concept Of Self.
- Such A Concept Emerges From The Successful Mastery Of Meaningful Skills.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Small World Daycare Center also viewed these schools: West Manheim Little People Day.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.