Grades: PK-8 | 228 students
- St. Agatha Catholic School is rooted in the traditions and teachings of the Catholic Church.
- In partnership with the parish we acknowledge the role of the whole community, family, and school in ensuring that each student reaches his or her full potential as a child of God.
- We recognize parents as the primary educators of their children.
- We value our educators who create an enthusiastic learning environment to develop the mind, body, and spirit of every child.
- Our program is directed toward the mastery of academic skills, while allowing students the opportunity to develop a wide range individual talents and abilites contributing to the greater community.
- We encourage and expect our students to work toward their academic potential, to serve others, and to grow in their faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Learning Support Center that supports students with varying academic needs|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Students wear uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,590|
|Tuition Notes||$5590 is the Catholic rate, $6990 is the Non-Catholic Rate|
|Admissions Director||Chris Harris|
|Admissions Associate||Sarah Lutz|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Lacrosse, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Swimming, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Drumming, Judo, Mad Science, Tennis Lessons Band, Choir, Drumming, Judo, Mad Science, Tennis Lessons,|
- Choosing a school for your child is a big decision. At St. Agatha Catholic School we are committed to educating your entire child including their mind, body and spirit. We are proud to offer state-of -the art facilities, high academic standards and a community which values each individual child. Our goal is to help your child reach their full potential in a positive, challenging learning environment and to prepare your children for their secondary school experience. Please email email@example.com to request a tour.
Profile last updated: 04/29/2016
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.