Grades: PK-8 | 450 students
- Saint Andrew School is a Roman Catholic institution that provides an atmosphere of academic excellence to children in preschool through eighth grade.
- Experienced and dedicated teachers educate students with an emphasis on academic and technological skills while nurturing creativity through art, music and literature.
- The intellectual development and spiritual growth provided by Saint Andrew are enhanced by a socially diverse environment that reflects the strength of a vibrant parish and the neighborhood it serves.
- For nearly a century, Saint Andrew School has proudly served generations of children with a complete and quality Roman Catholic elementary school education.
- Saint Andrew provides Academic Excellence in an environment that is disciplined, vibrant, and caring.
- Saint Andrews promotes self-respect and Christian spiritual values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013|
|Total Students||450 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, FootballBasketball, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Chess Wizards, Drama, Encore Jr, Irish Dancing, Karate, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish Club Art Club, Chess Wizards, Drama, Encore Jr, Irish Dancing, Karate, Spanish Club, Mandarin Chinese,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: K-9 | 392 students
4520 N Western Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 290 students
720 W. Belmont Avenue
Chicago, IL 60657
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 944 students
751 N State St
Chicago, IL 60654
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 227 students
6143 W Irving Park Rd
Chicago, IL 60634
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 129 students
3017 S Wells Street
Chicago, IL 60616
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.