Grades: PK-8 | 166 students
- St. Bruno Parish supports an excellent parochial school that includes kindergarten through 8th grade.
- There is also a pre-school program available for 3- and 4-year-olds.
- It is through timeless energy of our excellent teaching staff, parental support, parish support and volunteers that we are able to maintain our school curriculum at the highest standard.
- There are many opportunities for students t excel in academic areas of special interest.
- Examples are Speech Contest, Writing Competition, Art Competition, Scholar Bowl, just to name a few.
- Organized sports programs are also available at St. Bruno School Home of the Falcons.
- The goal of St. Bruno Catholic School is to develop and pass on our faith and religious values.
- We provide our students with the solid academic skills they need to reach their goals in life.
- More information can be obtained about St. Bruno Catholic School from the school office.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||166 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Du QuoinGrades: PK-12 | 114 students
Po Box 227
Du Quoin, IL 62832
SteelevilleGrades: PK-8 | 146 students
504 N James St
Steeleville, IL 62288
RadomGrades: K-9 | 69 students
Po Box 15
Radom, IL 62876
NashvilleGrades: PK-8 | 88 students
675 S. Mill St.
Nashville, IL 62263
NashvilleGrades: PK-8 | 130 students
680 W Walnut St
Nashville, IL 62263
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.