Grades: PK-8 | 346 students
- Saint Clement Mary Hofbauer School, a Roman Catholic school, provides an education rooted in the richness of Catholic tradition and teaching.
- Each student develops his or her unique talents and intellectual skills, guided by the Gospels and a dedicated faculty and staff.
- Ultimately, students will become service oriented, contributing, and responsible members of a global society.
- The faculty and staff strive to create an environment in which the diverse religious, social, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds of all people are appreciated.
- At the curriculum meetings objectives and goals are set and then evaluated at the end of the school year.
- Another purpose of the meetings is to ensure the systematic development of the basic skills throughout the grades.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RosedaleGrades: PK-12 | 442 students
9202 Philadelphia Rd
Rosedale, MD 21237
DundalkGrades: PK-12 | 135 students
7321 Manchester Rd
Dundalk, MD 21222
EssexGrades: K-9 | 368 students
1702 Old Eastern Ave
Essex, MD 21221
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 288 students
8003 North Boundary Rd
Baltimore, MD 21222
TowsonGrades: PK-8 | 494 students
8501 Loch Raven Blvd
Towson, MD 21286
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.