Grades: PK-8 | 375 students
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School faculty and students strive to find God in ourselves and recognize Him in others.
- We will be respectful and kind; we will develop our gifts of mind and body; we will contribute to the good of others; we will realize that we are children of God.
- Every child is a gift from God.
- The Catholic school has the unique opportunity of providing for the education of the whole child.
- As a Catholic community, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton provides an environment for the spiritual, moral, intellectual, creative, emotional, social and physical development of each child.
- Catholic educators, in partnership with the parents as the primary teachers, have the privilege and responsibility of educating the children.
- Our school offers the advantage of providing an education that further nurtures, supports and complements the work of parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||375 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NewburghGrades: PK-8 | 276 students
50 Gidney Ave
Newburgh, NY 12550
SomersGrades: 9-12 | 565 students
54 Route 138
Somers, NY 10589
Cortlandt ManorGrades: K-8 | 218 students
122 Oregon Rd
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
CarmelGrades: PK-8 | 253 students
12 Gleneida Ave
Carmel, NY 10512
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.