Grades: PK-8 | 369 students
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School is a ministry of our parish community devoted to academic excellence, spiritual formation, Catholic social teachings, and the development of life-long values for each child.
- It is St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School's philosophy that we are dedicated to: providing our PreK-8 students with a challenging and comprehensive curriculum enriched by extra-curricular activities and the fine arts; creating a vibrant educational community and a shared sense of purpose through strong parental and alumni involvement and the support of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish; encouraging spiritual growth through instruction in the Catholic faith and traditions, weekly liturgy, and daily prayer.
- God is present and alive through the gift of the Seven Sacraments; embracing the unique and diverse God-given abilities of each individual by nurturing students to become the best they can be in society and in the Church; inspiring students to recognize and develop their potential while guided by a highly credentialed and committed faculty and staff; and promoting a Christian atmosphere of responsibility and respect with an emphasis on service and social justice.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||369 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniforms at K-5, Dress Code for 6-8)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,860|
|Tuition Notes||There is a tuition range (2760-4800) based on parish grants and ability to pay.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Before & After School Enrichment Before & After School Enrichment,
- Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton School offers children: High Academic Standards A Safe Environment Appropriate Class Size Positive Discipline Christian Values/Catholic Teachings & Traditions Enhanced Technology All Day Kindergarten Tuition Scholarships Before and After school care. St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School is devoted to academic excellence, spiritual formation, Catholic social teachings, and the development of life-long values for each child. Children from all faith traditions are welcome. Catholic schools make a difference. Check us out!
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HastingsGrades: K-8 | 133 students
11125 W Point Douglas Rd S
Hastings, MN 55033
PrescottGrades: KG-6 | 105 students
Po Box 245
Prescott, WI 54021
Cottage GroveGrades: NS-PK | 101 students
8453 East Point Douglas Rd.
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
Cottage GroveGrades: 10-12 | 35 students
8944 Indahl Ave S
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
VermillionGrades: PK-5 | 135 students
Po Box 50
Vermillion, MN 55085
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.