- As a Catholic parish school, the community of St. Francis Xavier School seeks to develop well-rounded, discerning individuals.
- With an emphasis on Catholic formation and academic rigor, the school's program is designed to promote each student's intellectual and spiritual growth grounded in a deepening relationship with Jesus Christ.
- With strong parental support, St. Francis Xavier School seeks to educate students who demonstrate high personal effort in striving to reach the school's high academic standards.
- We also endeavor to reach beyond academic success to create loving, respectful, compassionate, and empathetic students who are dedicated to justice and peace.
- To meet these ends, we provide opportunities for faith exploration, service to others, and intellectual development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||571 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,585|
|Admissions Director||Jean Palumbo|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AvondaleGrades: PK-8 | 313 students
13720 W Thomas Rd
Avondale, AZ 85392
PhoenixGrades: PK-8 | 467 students
6351 N 27th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85017
PhoenixGrades: PK-8 | 372 students
3440 N 18th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85015
PhoenixGrades: NS-8 | 311 students
10815 N 35th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85029
PhoenixGrades: NS-K | 90 students
8625 N 19th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85021