Grades: K-8 | 448 students
- St. Gabriel Consolidated School, a Catholic Christian elementary school, serves a diverse educational community.
- We are dedicated to nurturing each learner by providing a quality learning environment.
- Together, we form a partnership with parents and parishes to assist in the Christian formation of each student.
- We believe each child has the right and ability to learn.
- We believe, as teachers, we are committed to provide a quality learning place.
- We believe that cultural diversity is good.
- We believe faculty and staff should strive to provide an academic environment that is supported by Christian virtues.
- We believe service to others is part of the Christian formation of each student.
- School Kindergarten provides an organized transition from home and pre-school activities into a formalized school setting.
- Genuine care for the individual and the development of the child socially and academically is at the heart of our program.
- The same philosophy and school policies which apply to all students at SGCS applies to Kindergarten.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||448 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CincinnatiGrades: NS-12 | 755 students
6905 Given Road
Cincinnati, OH 45243
11525 Snider Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45249
CincinnatiGrades: K-12 | 363 students
4230 Aero Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45040
CincinnatiGrades: K-8 | 228 students
555 Albion Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45246
FairfieldGrades: PK-12 | 628 students
7474 Morris Rd
Fairfield, OH 45011
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.